Push Back the Disease, Fear and Anxiety
Heavenly Father I come before You as Your child, lifting my heart before You with gratitude that You know me completely and are near to those who call on You. You are near to me. I acknowledge and take to heart this day, 0 Father, that You are God in heaven above and on earth. There is no other. And yet Father I confess that I have lived with other gods before me, independent of You. My eyes have not been fixed on Jesus.
- I’ve sought out worldly wisdom and have neglected Your Word;
- I’ve boasted in, put confidence in, my own personal strength and abilities without thought of You as the Source ofall that I am and all that I have;
- I’ve trusted in relationships for emotional security and bank accounts for financial security, my heart hasnot been steadfast because I have not trusted in You;
- I’ve been more concerned with personal comfort than the heart-condition of those around me. I have stoppedbelieving that the gospel is good news.
From these things and all else that does not bring glory to Your Name, deliver me, I pray. (Pause and pray further as led by the Holy Spirit).
According to Your never-failing love and immeasurable compassion expressed through Jesus Christ, wash me and make me clean. Renew in my heart this day a steadfast spirit, a fresh determination fueled by the Holy Spirit to live for the glory of Your Name!
In the midst of global uncertainty, fear and panic, I ask Father, for fresh faith to rise up in my heart, for You rule and reign over all! I choose to turn from fear and unbelief and to put my hope in You.
- You who created all things out of nothing;
- You who parts seas and quiets storms;
- You who provides food in the wilderness;
- You who will never leave me or forsake me;
- You who surrounds me with favor like a shield, I trust in You, O Lord Most High!
- You are my helper. I will not be afraid!
This day Father I ask that disease be pushed back in the nations of the earth and Your healing power revealed in those who suffer, making Jesus known.
I ask that You awaken the hearts of Your people from smallest village to largest city to be salt and light and the very aroma of Christ!
I ask that You strengthen Your Church in my city. Strengthen us with faith and joy in the Holy Spirit! May all fear and anxiety be banished and acts of grace, mercy and kindness, released!
Revive Your Church I pray . . . and begin with me. (Pause and pray further as led by the Holy Spirit).
May Your purposes alone be accomplished in earth, in my nation Lord, for the world and all who live in it belong to You. I make this declaration Father, in agreement with Your Word, that Yours is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor. You are exalted as head over all!
May Your kingdom come and Your will be done this day, on earth as it is in heaven.
By faith in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.